Translated using Weblate (Chinese (Simplified))

Currently translated at 100.0% (3247 of 3247 strings)

Translation: Element Web/matrix-react-sdk
Translate-URL: https://translate.element.io/projects/element-web/matrix-react-sdk/zh_Hans/
pull/21833/head
sr093906 2021-10-30 02:51:10 +00:00 committed by Weblate
parent 36ee4489a4
commit 099a202c51
1 changed files with 21 additions and 1 deletions

View File

@ -3284,5 +3284,25 @@
"Confirm logging out these devices by using Single Sign On to prove your identity.|one": "通过使用单点登录来证明您的身份,确认注销此设备。",
"Confirm logging out these devices by using Single Sign On to prove your identity.|other": "通过使用单点登录来证明您的身份,确认注销这些设备。",
"Unable to load device list": "无法加载设备列表",
"Your homeserver does not support device management.": "您的主服务器不支持设备管理。"
"Your homeserver does not support device management.": "您的主服务器不支持设备管理。",
"Store your Security Key somewhere safe, like a password manager or a safe, as it's used to safeguard your encrypted data.": "将您的安全密钥存放在安全的地方,例如密码管理器或保险箱,因为它用于保护您的加密数据。",
"Enter a security phrase only you know, as it's used to safeguard your data. To be secure, you shouldn't re-use your account password.": "输入只有您知道的安全短语,因为它用于保护您的数据。 为了安全起见,您不应重复使用您的帐户密码。",
"We'll generate a Security Key for you to store somewhere safe, like a password manager or a safe.": "我们将为您生成一个安全密钥,将其存储在安全的地方,例如密码管理器或保险箱。",
"Regain access to your account and recover encryption keys stored in this session. Without them, you won't be able to read all of your secure messages in any session.": "重新获取帐户访问权限并恢复存储在此会话中的加密密钥。 没有它们,您将无法在任何会话中阅读所有安全消息。",
"Without verifying, you won't have access to all your messages and may appear as untrusted to others.": "如果不进行验证,您将无法访问您的所有消息,并且在其他人看来可能不受信任。",
"Shows all threads you've participated in": "显示您参与的所有帖子",
"You're all caught up": "一切完毕",
"We call the places where you can host your account 'homeservers'.": "我们将您可以托管帐户的地方称为“主服务器”。",
"Matrix.org is the biggest public homeserver in the world, so it's a good place for many.": "Matrix.org 是世界上最大的公共主服务器,因此对许多人来说是一个好地方。",
"If you can't see who you're looking for, send them your invite link below.": "如果您看不到您要找的人,请将您的邀请链接发送给他们。",
"You can't disable this later. Bridges & most bots won't work yet.": "您稍候无法禁用此功能。 桥和大多数机器人还不能工作。",
"In encrypted rooms, verify all users to ensure it's secure.": "在加密聊天室中,验证所有用户以确保其安全。",
"Yours, or the other users' session": "您的或其他用户的会话",
"Yours, or the other users' internet connection": "您或其他用户的互联网连接",
"The homeserver the user you're verifying is connected to": "您正在验证的用户所连接到主服务器",
"Can't see what you're looking for?": "看不到您要找的东西?",
"This room isn't bridging messages to any platforms. <a>Learn more.</a>": "这个聊天室不会将消息桥接到任何平台。<a>了解更多</a>",
"Where you're signed in": "登录地点",
"This room is in some spaces you're not an admin of. In those spaces, the old room will still be shown, but people will be prompted to join the new one.": "这个聊天室位于您不是管理员的某些空间中。 在这些空间中,旧聊天室仍将显示,但系统会提示人们加入新聊天室。",
"Use a more compact 'Modern' layout": "使用更紧凑的“现代”布局"
}