diff --git a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hans.json b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hans.json
index 58e4130d99..4eff773d1c 100644
--- a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hans.json
+++ b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hans.json
@@ -724,7 +724,7 @@
"Noisy": "响铃",
"Error saving email notification preferences": "保存电子邮件通知选项时出错",
"Messages containing my display name": "消息中含有我的显示名称",
- "Messages in one-to-one chats": "一对一聊天种的消息",
+ "Messages in one-to-one chats": "一对一聊天中的消息",
"Unavailable": "无法获得",
"View Decrypted Source": "查看解密的来源",
"Failed to update keywords": "无法更新关键词",
@@ -1354,8 +1354,8 @@
"Please install Chrome, Firefox, or Safari for the best experience.": "请安装 Chrome,Firefox,或 Safari 以获得最佳体验。",
"Warning: Upgrading a room will not automatically migrate room members to the new version of the room. We'll post a link to the new room in the old version of the room - room members will have to click this link to join the new room.": "警告:升级聊天室 不会自动将聊天室成员转移到新版聊天室中。 我们将会在旧版聊天室中发布一个新版聊天室的链接 - 聊天室成员必须点击该链接以加入新聊天室。",
"Adds a custom widget by URL to the room": "用链接方式为聊天室添加自定义小部件",
- "Please supply a https:// or http:// widget URL": "请提供一个 https:// 或 http:// 形式的小部件链接",
- "You cannot modify widgets in this room.": "您无法修改此聊天室的小部件。",
+ "Please supply a https:// or http:// widget URL": "请提供一个 https:// 或 http:// 形式的插件",
+ "You cannot modify widgets in this room.": "您无法修改此聊天室的插件。",
"%(senderName)s revoked the invitation for %(targetDisplayName)s to join the room.": "%(senderName)s 撤销了对 %(targetDisplayName)s 加入聊天室的邀请。",
"Upgrade this room to the recommended room version": "升级此聊天室至推荐版本",
"This room is running room version , which this homeserver has marked as unstable.": "此聊天室运行的聊天室版本是 ,该版本已被主服务器标记为 不稳定 。",
@@ -1381,5 +1381,67 @@
"Please ask the administrator of your homeserver (%(homeserverDomain)s
) to configure a TURN server in order for calls to work reliably.": "请联系您主服务器(%(homeserverDomain)s
)的管理员设置 TURN 服务器来确保通话运作稳定。",
"Alternatively, you can try to use the public server at turn.matrix.org
, but this will not be as reliable, and it will share your IP address with that server. You can also manage this in Settings.": "您也可以尝试使用turn.matrix.org
公共服务器,但通话质量稍差,并且其将会得知您的 IP。您可以在设置中更改此选项。",
"Try using turn.matrix.org": "尝试使用 turn.matrix.org",
- "Your Riot is misconfigured": "您的 Riot 配置有错误"
+ "Your Riot is misconfigured": "您的 Riot 配置有错误",
+ "Use Single Sign On to continue": "使用单点登陆继续",
+ "Confirm adding this email address by using Single Sign On to prove your identity.": "确认添加此邮件地址,通过使用单点登陆来证明您的身份。",
+ "Single Sign On": "单点登陆",
+ "Confirm adding email": "确认使用邮件",
+ "Click the button below to confirm adding this email address.": "点击下面的按钮,添加此邮箱地址。",
+ "Confirm adding this phone number by using Single Sign On to prove your identity.": "通过单点确认添加此电话号码以确认您的身份。",
+ "Confirm adding phone number": "确认添加电话号码",
+ "Click the button below to confirm adding this phone number.": "点击下面的按钮,确认添加此电话号码。",
+ "The version of Riot": "Riot版本",
+ "Whether you're using Riot on a device where touch is the primary input mechanism": "是否在触屏设备上使用Riot",
+ "Whether you're using Riot as an installed Progressive Web App": "您是否已经安装Riot作为一种渐进式的Web应用",
+ "Your user agent": "您的代理用户",
+ "The information being sent to us to help make Riot better includes:": "发送信息给我们以帮助Riot:",
+ "There are unknown sessions in this room: if you proceed without verifying them, it will be possible for someone to eavesdrop on your call.": "聊天室有未知会话:如果您选择继续而不是验证他们,则您的电话可能会被窃听。",
+ "Review Sessions": "审查会议",
+ "Replying With Files": "回复文件",
+ "At this time it is not possible to reply with a file. Would you like to upload this file without replying?": "无法回复此文件。您要上传此文件但无需回复吗?",
+ "The file '%(fileName)s' failed to upload.": "上传文件 ‘%(fileName)s’失败。",
+ "The server does not support the room version specified.": "服务器不支持指定的聊天室版本。",
+ "If you cancel now, you won't complete verifying the other user.": "如果现在取消,您将无法完成验证其他用户。",
+ "If you cancel now, you won't complete verifying your other session.": "如果现在取消,您将无法完成验证您的其他会话。",
+ "If you cancel now, you won't complete your operation.": "如果现在取消,您将无法完成您的操作。",
+ "Cancel entering passphrase?": "取消输入密码?",
+ "Setting up keys": "设置按键",
+ "Verify this session": "验证此会话",
+ "Encryption upgrade available": "提供加密升级",
+ "Set up encryption": "设置加密",
+ "Review where you’re logged in": "查看您的登陆位置",
+ "New login. Was this you?": "现在登陆。请问是您本人吗?",
+ "Name or Matrix ID": "姓名或Matrix账号",
+ "Identity server has no terms of service": "身份服务器无服务条款",
+ "This action requires accessing the default identity server to validate an email address or phone number, but the server does not have any terms of service.": "此操作需要访问默认的身份服务器以验证电子邮件地址或电话号码,但是此服务器无任何服务条款。",
+ "Only continue if you trust the owner of the server.": "只有您信任服务器所有者才能继续。",
+ "Trust": "信任",
+ "%(name)s is requesting verification": "%(name)s请求验证",
+ "Sign In or Create Account": "登录或创建账户",
+ "Use your account or create a new one to continue.": "使用已有账户或创建一个新账户。",
+ "Create Account": "创建账户",
+ "Sign In": "登录",
+ "Custom (%(level)s)": "访客(%(level)s)",
+ "Messages": "信息",
+ "Actions": "动作",
+ "Sends a message as plain text, without interpreting it as markdown": "以纯文本形式发送消息,而不是markdown",
+ "Sends a message as html, without interpreting it as markdown": "以html格式发送消息,而不是markdown",
+ "You do not have the required permissions to use this command.": "您没有权限使用此命令。",
+ "Error upgrading room": "升级聊天室出错",
+ "Double check that your server supports the room version chosen and try again.": "再次检查您的服务器是否支持所选聊天室版本,然后重试。",
+ "Changes the avatar of the current room": "更改当前聊天室头像",
+ "Changes your avatar in this current room only": "仅改变您在当前聊天室的头像",
+ "Changes your avatar in all rooms": "改变您在所有聊天室的头像",
+ "Failed to set topic": "设置话题失败",
+ "Use an identity server": "使用身份服务器",
+ "Use an identity server to invite by email. Click continue to use the default identity server (%(defaultIdentityServerName)s) or manage in Settings.": "使用身份服务器通过电子邮件邀请。单击继续以使用默认身份服务器(%(defaultIdentityServerName)s)或在设置中进行管理。",
+ "Use an identity server to invite by email. Manage in Settings.": "使用身份服务器以电子邮件邀请。在设置中进行管理。",
+ "Unbans user with given ID": "禁止给定ID的用户",
+ "Command failed": "命令失败",
+ "Could not find user in room": "聊天室中无用户",
+ "Please supply a widget URL or embed code": "请提供一个插件或嵌入代码",
+ "Verifies a user, session, and pubkey tuple": "验证用户、会话和公钥元组",
+ "Unknown (user, session) pair:": "未知(用户、会话)对:",
+ "Session already verified!": "会话已验证!",
+ "WARNING: Session already verified, but keys do NOT MATCH!": "警告:会话已验证,但密钥不匹配!"
}