diff --git a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
index 33abcfe74e..c9bb9bb2d7 100644
--- a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
+++ b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
@@ -3251,5 +3251,42 @@
"From %(deviceName)s (%(deviceId)s) at %(ip)s": "從 %(deviceName)s (%(deviceId)s) 於 %(ip)s",
"Check your devices": "檢查您的裝置",
"A new login is accessing your account: %(name)s (%(deviceID)s) at %(ip)s": "新登入正在存取您的帳號:%(name)s (%(deviceID)s) 於 %(ip)s",
- "You have unverified logins": "您有未驗證的登入"
+ "You have unverified logins": "您有未驗證的登入",
+ "unknown person": "不明身份的人",
+ "Consulting with %(transferTarget)s. Transfer to %(transferee)s": "與 %(transferTarget)s 進行協商。轉讓至 %(transferee)s",
+ "Message search initilisation failed": "訊息搜尋初始化失敗",
+ "Invite to just this room": "邀請到此聊天室",
+ "If you do, please note that none of your messages will be deleted, but the search experience might be degraded for a few momentswhilst the index is recreated": "如果這樣做,請注意,您的任何訊息都不會被刪除,但是在重新建立索引的同時,搜索體驗可能會降低片刻",
+ "Let's create a room for each of them.": "讓我們為每個主題建立一個聊天室吧。",
+ "Verify your identity to access encrypted messages and prove your identity to others.": "驗證您的身份來存取已加密的訊息並對其他人證明您的身份。",
+ "Sends the given message as a spoiler": "將指定訊息以劇透傳送",
+ "Review to ensure your account is safe": "請審閱以確保您的帳號安全",
+ "%(deviceId)s from %(ip)s": "從 %(ip)s 而來的 %(deviceId)s",
+ "Send and receive voice messages (in development)": "傳送與接收語音訊息(開發中)",
+ "Share decryption keys for room history when inviting users": "邀請使用者時分享聊天室歷史紀錄的解密金鑰",
+ "Manage & explore rooms": "管理與探索聊天室",
+ "Warn before quitting": "離開前警告",
+ "Quick actions": "快速動作",
+ "Invite messages are hidden by default. Click to show the message.": "邀請訊息預設隱藏。點擊以顯示訊息。",
+ "Record a voice message": "錄製語音訊息",
+ "Stop & send recording": "停止並傳送錄音",
+ "Accept on your other login…": "接受您的其他登入……",
+ "%(count)s people you know have already joined|other": "%(count)s 個您認識的人已加入",
+ "%(count)s people you know have already joined|one": "%(count)s 個您認識的人已加入",
+ "Add existing rooms": "新增既有聊天室",
+ "Adding...": "正在新增……",
+ "We couldn't create your DM.": "我們無法建立您的直接訊息。",
+ "Invited people will be able to read old messages.": "被邀請的人將能閱讀舊訊息。",
+ "Consult first": "先協商",
+ "Reset event store?": "重設活動儲存?",
+ "You most likely do not want to reset your event index store": "您很可能不想重設您的活動索引儲存",
+ "Reset event store": "重設活動儲存",
+ "Verify other login": "驗證其他登入",
+ "Avatar": "大頭貼",
+ "Verification requested": "已請求驗證",
+ "What are some things you want to discuss in %(spaceName)s?": "您想在 %(spaceName)s 中討論什麼?",
+ "You can add more later too, including already existing ones.": "您稍後可以新增更多內容,包含既有的。",
+ "Please choose a strong password": "請選擇強密碼",
+ "Use another login": "使用其他登入",
+ "Without verifying, you won’t have access to all your messages and may appear as untrusted to others.": "未經驗證,您將無法存取您的所有訊息,且可能不被其他人信任。"
}