diff --git a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
index a658f06f43..da8580694e 100644
--- a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
+++ b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
@@ -3613,5 +3613,22 @@
"Voice Message": "語音訊息",
"Hide stickers": "隱藏貼圖",
"Reply to an ongoing thread or use “Reply in thread”when hovering over a message to start a new one.": "將滑鼠游標停留在訊息上時,回覆正在進行的討論串或使用「在討論串中回覆」以開始新的討論串。",
- "You do not have permissions to add spaces to this space": "您無權向此空間新增空間"
+ "You do not have permissions to add spaces to this space": "您無權向此空間新增空間",
+ "We're testing a new search to make finding what you want quicker.\n": "我們正在測試新版搜尋,讓您可以更快找到您想要找的內容。\n",
+ "New search beta available": "新的測試版搜尋已可使用",
+ "Click for more info": "點擊以取得更多資訊",
+ "This is a beta feature": "這是測試版功能",
+ "Results not as expected? Please give feedback.": "結果不如預期?請給予回饋。",
+ "Use to scroll": "使用 捲動",
+ "Feedback sent! Thanks, we appreciate it!": "已傳送回饋!謝謝,我們感激不盡!",
+ "Thank you for trying the beta, please go into as much detail as you can so we can improve it.": "感謝您試用測試版,請盡可能地詳細說明,如此我們才能改善它。",
+ "To leave, just return to this page or click on the beta badge when you search.": "要離開,只要回到此頁面或在您搜尋時點擊測試版徽章即可。",
+ "How can I leave the beta?": "我要如何離開測試版?",
+ "To feedback, join the beta, start a search and click on feedback.": "要提供意見,加入測試版,開始搜尋然後點擊「回饋」。",
+ "How can I give feedback?": "我要如何提供意見?",
+ "This feature is a work in progress, we'd love to hear your feedback.": "此功能仍在開發中,我們想要聽聽您的意見。",
+ "A new, quick way to search spaces and rooms you're in.": "一種快速搜尋您所在空間與聊天室的新方法。",
+ "The new search": "新的搜尋",
+ "New search experience": "新的搜尋體驗",
+ "%(space1Name)s and %(space2Name)s": "%(space1Name)s 與 %(space2Name)s"
}