diff --git a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hans.json b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hans.json
index ee2af983cb..e7f17ccac4 100644
--- a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hans.json
+++ b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hans.json
@@ -31,7 +31,7 @@
"Failed to send request.": "请求发送失败。",
"Failed to set display name": "设置昵称失败",
"Failed to unban": "解除封禁失败",
- "Failed to verify email address: make sure you clicked the link in the email": "邮箱验证失败: 请确保你已点击邮件中的链接",
+ "Failed to verify email address: make sure you clicked the link in the email": "邮箱验证失败:请确保你已点击邮件中的链接",
"Failure to create room": "创建聊天室失败",
"Favourite": "收藏",
"Favourites": "收藏夹",
@@ -333,7 +333,7 @@
"Verification Pending": "验证等待中",
"(unknown failure: %(reason)s)": "(未知错误:%(reason)s)",
"%(senderName)s withdrew %(targetName)s's invitation.": "%(senderName)s 收回了 %(targetName)s 的邀请。",
- "You cannot place a call with yourself.": "你怎么寂寞到要和自己打电话,不支持的啦。",
+ "You cannot place a call with yourself.": "您无法向自己发起通话。",
"You have disabled URL previews by default.": "你已经默认 禁用 链接预览。",
"You have enabled URL previews by default.": "你已经默认 启用 链接预览。",
"Set a display name:": "设置昵称:",
@@ -456,11 +456,11 @@
"Warning": "警告",
"Room Notification": "聊天室通知",
"The platform you're on": "您使用的平台是",
- "The version of %(brand)s": "%(brand)s版本",
+ "The version of %(brand)s": "%(brand)s 版本",
"Your language of choice": "您选择的语言是",
"Whether or not you're using the Richtext mode of the Rich Text Editor": "您是否正在使用富文本编辑器的富文本模式",
"Your homeserver's URL": "您的主服务器的链接",
- "The information being sent to us to help make %(brand)s better includes:": "发送信息给我们以帮助%(brand)s:",
+ "The information being sent to us to help make %(brand)s better includes:": "正在给我们发送信息以帮助 %(brand)s:",
"Where this page includes identifiable information, such as a room, user or group ID, that data is removed before being sent to the server.": "此页面中含有可用于识别您身份的信息,比如聊天室、用户或群组 ID,这些数据会在发送到服务器前被移除。",
"%(weekDayName)s %(time)s": "%(weekDayName)s %(time)s",
"%(weekDayName)s, %(monthName)s %(day)s %(time)s": "%(monthName)s %(day)s %(time)s, %(weekDayName)s",
@@ -777,7 +777,7 @@
"Enable widget screenshots on supported widgets": "对支持的小挂件启用小挂件截图",
"Demote yourself?": "是否降低您自己的权限?",
"Demote": "降权",
- "A call is currently being placed!": "已发起一次通话!",
+ "A call is currently being placed!": "正在发起通话!",
"Permission Required": "需要权限",
"You do not have permission to start a conference call in this room": "您没有在此聊天室发起通话会议的权限",
"This event could not be displayed": "无法显示此事件",
@@ -1267,12 +1267,12 @@
"Confirm adding this phone number by using Single Sign On to prove your identity.": "通过单点确认添加此电话号码以确认您的身份。",
"Confirm adding phone number": "确认添加电话号码",
"Click the button below to confirm adding this phone number.": "点击下面的按钮,确认添加此电话号码。",
- "Whether you're using %(brand)s on a device where touch is the primary input mechanism": "是否在触屏设备上使用%(brand)s",
- "Whether you're using %(brand)s as an installed Progressive Web App": "您是否已经安装%(brand)s作为一种渐进式的Web应用",
+ "Whether you're using %(brand)s on a device where touch is the primary input mechanism": "是否在触屏设备上使用 %(brand)s",
+ "Whether you're using %(brand)s as an installed Progressive Web App": "您是否已经安装 %(brand)s 作为一种渐进式的 Web 应用",
"Your user agent": "您的代理用户",
"Replying With Files": "回复文件",
- "At this time it is not possible to reply with a file. Would you like to upload this file without replying?": "无法回复此文件。您要上传此文件但无需回复吗?",
- "The file '%(fileName)s' failed to upload.": "上传文件 ‘%(fileName)s’失败。",
+ "At this time it is not possible to reply with a file. Would you like to upload this file without replying?": "当前无法在回复中附加文件。您想要仅上传此文件而不回复吗?",
+ "The file '%(fileName)s' failed to upload.": "上传文件 ‘%(fileName)s’ 失败。",
"The server does not support the room version specified.": "服务器不支持指定的聊天室版本。",
"If you cancel now, you won't complete verifying the other user.": "如果现在取消,您将无法完成验证其他用户。",
"If you cancel now, you won't complete verifying your other session.": "如果现在取消,您将无法完成验证您的其他会话。",
@@ -1371,5 +1371,7 @@
"Room name or address": "房间名称或地址",
"Joins room with given address": "使用给定地址加入房间",
"Verify this login": "验证此登录名",
- "Confirm your identity by verifying this login from one of your other sessions, granting it access to encrypted messages.": "通过从其他会话之一验证此登录名并授予其访问加密信息的权限来确认您的身份"
+ "Confirm your identity by verifying this login from one of your other sessions, granting it access to encrypted messages.": "通过从其他会话之一验证此登录名并授予其访问加密信息的权限来确认您的身份",
+ "Which officially provided instance you are using, if any": "如果您在使用官方实例,是哪一个",
+ "Every page you use in the app": "您在应用中使用的每个页面"
}