diff --git a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
index c48b895fda..71d3bfb1eb 100644
--- a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
+++ b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
@@ -1986,5 +1986,100 @@
"Enable": "啟用",
"Riot is missing some components required for securely caching encrypted messages locally. If you'd like to experiment with this feature, build a custom Riot Desktop with search components added.": "Riot 缺少某些在本機快取已加密訊習所需的元件。如果您想要實驗此功能,請加入搜尋元件並自行建構 Riot 桌面版。",
"Riot can't securely cache encrypted messages locally while running in a web browser. Use Riot Desktop for encrypted messages to appear in search results.": "Riot 無法在網路瀏覽器中安全地在本機快取已加密的訊息。使用 Riot 桌面版來讓已加密的訊息出現在搜尋結果中。",
- "This session is backing up your keys. ": "此工作階段正在備份您的金鑰。 "
+ "This session is backing up your keys. ": "此工作階段正在備份您的金鑰。 ",
+ "This session is not backing up your keys, but you do have an existing backup you can restore from and add to going forward.": "此工作階段不會備份您的金鑰,但您已有既有的備份,您可以從那邊復原,或是稍後再做。",
+ "Connect this session to key backup before signing out to avoid losing any keys that may only be on this session.": "在登出前,請先將此工作階段連線到金鑰備份以避免遺失任何可能僅在此工作階段中的金鑰。",
+ "Connect this session to Key Backup": "將此工作階段連線到金鑰備份",
+ "Backup has a signature from unknown session with ID %(deviceId)s": "備份有來自未知工作階段,ID %(deviceId)s 的簽章",
+ "Backup has a valid signature from this session": "備份有來自此工作階段的有效簽章",
+ "Backup has an invalid signature from this session": "備份有來自此工作階段的無效簽章",
+ "Backup has a valid signature from verified session ": "備份有從已驗證的工作階段 的有效簽章",
+ "Backup has a valid signature from unverified session ": "備份有從未驗證的工作階段 的有效簽章",
+ "Backup has an invalid signature from verified session ": "備份有從已驗證的工作階段 的無效簽章",
+ "Backup has an invalid signature from unverified session ": "備份有從未驗證的工作階段 的無效簽章",
+ "Backup is not signed by any of your sessions": "備份未被您的任何工作階段簽署",
+ "This backup is trusted because it has been restored on this session": "此備份已受信任,因為它已在此工作階段上復原",
+ "Backup key stored in secret storage, but this feature is not enabled on this session. Please enable cross-signing in Labs to modify key backup state.": "備份金鑰已儲存在秘密儲存空間,但此功能未在此工作階段上啟用。請在實驗室中啟用簽章以修改金鑰備份狀態。",
+ "Your keys are not being backed up from this session.": "您的金鑰沒有從此工作階段備份。",
+ "Enable desktop notifications for this session": "為此工作階段啟用桌面通知",
+ "Enable audible notifications for this session": "為此工作階段啟用聲音通知",
+ "Your password was successfully changed. You will not receive push notifications on other sessions until you log back in to them": "您的密碼已成功變更。您必須登入回其他工作階段才能收到推播通知",
+ "Session ID:": "工作階段 ID:",
+ "Session key:": "工作階段金鑰:",
+ "Message search": "訊息搜尋",
+ "Sessions": "工作階段",
+ "A session's public name is visible to people you communicate with": "工作階段的公開名稱可被您通訊的夥伴看到",
+ "This room is bridging messages to the following platforms. Learn more.": "此聊天室已橋接訊息到以下平臺。取得更多詳細資訊。",
+ "This room isn’t bridging messages to any platforms. Learn more.": "此聊天室未橋接訊息到任何平臺。取得更多詳細資訊。",
+ "Bridges": "橋接",
+ "This user has not verified all of their sessions.": "此使用者尚未驗證他們的所有工作階段。",
+ "You have not verified this user. This user has verified all of their sessions.": "您尚未驗證此使用者。此使用者已驗證他們所有的工作階段。",
+ "You have verified this user. This user has verified all of their sessions.": "您已驗證此使用者。此使用者已驗證他們所有的工作階段。",
+ "Someone is using an unknown session": "某人正仔使用未知的工作階段",
+ "Some sessions for this user are not trusted": "此使用者的某些工作階段未受信任",
+ "All sessions for this user are trusted": "此使用者的所有工作階段皆受信任",
+ "Some sessions in this encrypted room are not trusted": "此已加密的聊天室中的某些工作階段未受信任",
+ "All sessions in this encrypted room are trusted": "在此已加密聊天室的所有工作階段都受信任",
+ "Your key share request has been sent - please check your other sessions for key share requests.": "您的金鑰分享請求已傳送,請檢查您其他的工作階段以取得金鑰分享請求",
+ "Key share requests are sent to your other sessions automatically. If you rejected or dismissed the key share request on your other sessions, click here to request the keys for this session again.": "金鑰分享請求已自動傳送到您其他的工作階段。如果您在您其他的工作階段上拒絕或忽略金鑰分享請求,點擊此處以再此請求此工作階段的金鑰。",
+ "If your other sessions do not have the key for this message you will not be able to decrypt them.": "如果您的其他工作階段沒有此訊息的金鑰,您就無法解密它們。",
+ "Re-request encryption keys from your other sessions.": "從您的其他工作階段重新請求加密金鑰。",
+ "Encrypted by an unverified session": "已由未驗證的工作階段加密",
+ "Encrypted by a deleted session": "被已刪除的工作階段加密",
+ "No sessions with registered encryption keys": "沒有已註冊加密金鑰的工作階段",
+ "Waiting for %(displayName)s to accept…": "正在等待 %(displayName)s 接受……",
+ "Your messages are secured and only you and the recipient have the unique keys to unlock them.": "您的訊息已受保護,只有您與收件人才有獨一無二的金鑰將其解鎖。",
+ "Your messages are not secure": "您的訊息不安全",
+ "One of the following may be compromised:": "以下的其中一項可能會受到威脅:",
+ "Your homeserver": "您的家伺服器",
+ "The homeserver the user you’re verifying is connected to": "您要驗證的使用者連線到的家伺服器",
+ "Yours, or the other users’ internet connection": "您的,或其他使用者的網際網路連線",
+ "Yours, or the other users’ session": "您的,或其他使用者的工作階段",
+ "%(count)s sessions|other": "%(count)s 個工作階段",
+ "%(count)s sessions|one": "%(count)s 個工作階段",
+ "Hide sessions": "隱藏工作階段",
+ "Verify by emoji": "透過表情符號驗證",
+ "Verify by comparing unique emoji.": "透過比較獨一無二的表情符號驗證。",
+ "Ask %(displayName)s to scan your code:": "要求 %(displayName)s 掃描您的條碼:",
+ "If you can't scan the code above, verify by comparing unique emoji.": "如果您無法掃描上面的條碼,請透過比較獨一無二的表情符號驗證。",
+ "You've successfully verified %(displayName)s!": "您已成功驗證 %(displayName)s!",
+ "Got it": "好的",
+ "Verification timed out. Start verification again from their profile.": "驗證逾時。再次從他們的簡介中開始驗證。",
+ "%(displayName)s cancelled verification. Start verification again from their profile.": "%(displayName)s 已取消驗證。再次從他們的簡介中開始驗證。",
+ "You cancelled verification. Start verification again from their profile.": "您取消了驗證。再次從他們的簡介中開始驗證。",
+ "Clear all data in this session?": "清除所有此工作階段中的資料?",
+ "Clearing all data from this session is permanent. Encrypted messages will be lost unless their keys have been backed up.": "將會永久清除此工作階段的所有資料。除發已備份金鑰,否則已加密的訊息將會遺失。",
+ "Verify session": "驗證工作階段",
+ "To verify that this session can be trusted, please check that the key you see in User Settings on that device matches the key below:": "要驗證此工作階段是否可受信任,請檢查您在裝置上的使用者設定中看到的金鑰是否與下方的金鑰相符:",
+ "To verify that this session can be trusted, please contact its owner using some other means (e.g. in person or a phone call) and ask them whether the key they see in their User Settings for this session matches the key below:": "要驗證此工作階段是否可受信任,請透過其他方式(如面對面或電話)聯絡其所有人,並詢問他們在他們的使用者設定中看到的金鑰是否與下面的相同:",
+ "Session name": "工作階段名稱",
+ "Session key": "工作階段金鑰",
+ "If it matches, press the verify button below. If it doesn't, then someone else is intercepting this session and you probably want to press the blacklist button instead.": "如果其相符,請按下方的驗證按鈕。如果不相符,則表示可能有其他人正在攔截此工作階段,您可能會想要改按黑名單按鈕。",
+ "Verifying this user will mark their session as trusted, and also mark your session as trusted to them.": "驗證此使用者將會把他們的工作階段標記為受信任,並同時為他們標記您的工作階段可受信任。",
+ "You added a new session '%(displayName)s', which is requesting encryption keys.": "您加入了一個新的工作階段「%(displayName)s」,其正在請求加密金鑰。",
+ "Your unverified session '%(displayName)s' is requesting encryption keys.": "您的未驗證工作階段「%(displayName)s」正在請求加密金鑰。",
+ "Loading session info...": "正在載入工作階段資訊……",
+ "New session": "新工作階段",
+ "Use this session to verify your new one, granting it access to encrypted messages:": "使用此工作階段以驗證您新的工作階段,並授予其對加密訊息的存取權限:",
+ "If you didn’t sign in to this session, your account may be compromised.": "如果您未登入此工作階段,您的帳號可能已被盜用。",
+ "This wasn't me": "這不是我",
+ "This will allow you to return to your account after signing out, and sign in on other sessions.": "退出後,您可以回到您的帳號,並登入其他工作階段。",
+ "You are currently blacklisting unverified sessions; to send messages to these sessions you must verify them.": "您目前正將未驗證的工作階段加入黑名單;要傳送訊息給這些作階段,您必須驗證它們。",
+ "We recommend you go through the verification process for each session to confirm they belong to their legitimate owner, but you can resend the message without verifying if you prefer.": "我們建議您對每個工作階段進行驗證流程以確認它們屬於其合法所有者,但如果您願意的話,您還是可以不經驗證就重新傳送訊息。",
+ "Room contains unknown sessions": "聊天室包含未知的工作階段",
+ "\"%(RoomName)s\" contains sessions that you haven't seen before.": "「%(RoomName)s」包含您以前沒看過的工作階段。",
+ "Unknown sessions": "未知的工作階段",
+ "Access your secure message history and your cross-signing identity for verifying other sessions by entering your passphrase.": "透過輸入您的通關密語來存取您的安全訊息歷史,以及用來驗證其他工作階段的交叉簽章身份。",
+ "Access your secure message history and your cross-signing identity for verifying other sessions by entering your recovery key.": "透過輸入您的復原金鑰來存取您的安全訊息歷史,以及用來驗證其他工作階段的交叉簽章身份。",
+ "Message not sent due to unknown sessions being present": "因為有未知的工作階段,所以並未傳送訊息",
+ "Show sessions, send anyway or cancel.": "顯示工作階段,無論如何都要傳送或取消。",
+ "Your new session is now verified. Other users will see it as trusted.": "您新的工作階段已驗證。其他使用者將會看到其已受信任。",
+ "Without completing security on this session, it won’t have access to encrypted messages.": "如果在此工作階段中沒有完成安全性驗證,它將無法存取已加密的訊息。",
+ "Changing your password will reset any end-to-end encryption keys on all of your sessions, making encrypted chat history unreadable. Set up Key Backup or export your room keys from another session before resetting your password.": "變更您的密碼將會重設您所有的工作階段上任何端到端加密金鑰,讓已加密的聊天歷史無法讀取。設定金鑰備份或在重設您的密碼前從其他工作階段匯出您的聊天室金鑰。",
+ "You have been logged out of all sessions and will no longer receive push notifications. To re-enable notifications, sign in again on each device.": "您已登出所有工作階段,且將不會再收到推播通知。要重新啟用通知,請在每個裝置上重新登入。",
+ "Regain access to your account and recover encryption keys stored in this session. Without them, you won’t be able to read all of your secure messages in any session.": "重新取得對您的帳號的存取權限,並復原此工作階段中的復原金鑰。沒有它們,您就無法在任何工作階段中閱讀您所有的安全訊息。",
+ "Warning: Your personal data (including encryption keys) is still stored in this session. Clear it if you're finished using this session, or want to sign in to another account.": "警告:您的個人資料(包含加密金鑰)仍儲存在此工作階段中。如果您已不用此工作階段了,或是您想登入另一個帳號,就請將其清除。",
+ "Sender session information": "傳送者工作階段資訊",
+ "Restore your key backup to upgrade your encryption": "復原您的金鑰備份以升級您的加密",
+ "Upgrade this session to allow it to verify other sessions, granting them access to encrypted messages and marking them as trusted for other users.": "升級此工作階段以允許驗證其他工作階段,"
}