diff --git a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
index 8f4d9b12d3..0400771bfb 100644
--- a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
+++ b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
@@ -2593,5 +2593,25 @@
"%(senderName)s changed the room topic": "%(senderName)s 變更了聊天室主題",
"New spinner design": "新的微調器設計",
"Use a more compact ‘Modern’ layout": "使用更簡潔的「現代」佈局",
- "Message deleted on %(date)s": "訊息刪除於 %(date)s"
+ "Message deleted on %(date)s": "訊息刪除於 %(date)s",
+ "Wrong file type": "錯誤的檔案類型",
+ "Wrong Recovery Key": "錯誤的復原金鑰",
+ "Invalid Recovery Key": "無效的復原金鑰",
+ "Security Phrase": "安全密語",
+ "Enter your Security Phrase or to continue.": "輸入您的安全密語或以繼續。",
+ "Security Key": "安全金鑰",
+ "Use your Security Key to continue.": "使用您的安全金鑰以繼續。",
+ "Safeguard against losing access to encrypted messages & data by backing up encryption keys on your server.": "透過備份您伺服器上的加密金鑰來防止失去對您已加密的訊息與資料的存取權。",
+ "Generate a Security Key": "生成加密金鑰",
+ "We’ll generate a Security Key for you to store somewhere safe, like a password manager or a safe.": "我們將會為您生成一把安全金鑰,供您存放在安全的地方,如密碼管理員或保險櫃等。",
+ "Enter a Security Phrase": "輸入安全密語",
+ "Use a secret phrase only you know, and optionally save a Security Key to use for backup.": "使用僅有您知道的祕密短語,並選擇性地儲存安全金鑰以供備用。",
+ "Enter a security phrase only you know, as it’s used to safeguard your data. To be secure, you shouldn’t re-use your account password.": "輸入僅有您知道的安全短語,其用於保護您的資料。安全起見,請勿重複使用您的帳號密碼。",
+ "Store your Security Key somewhere safe, like a password manager or a safe, as it’s used to safeguard your encrypted data.": "將您的安全金鑰存放在某個安全的地方,如密碼管理員或保險櫃,其用於保護您的加密資料。",
+ "If you cancel now, you may lose encrypted messages & data if you lose access to your logins.": "如果您現在取消,在您失去對您的登入的存取權時可能會遺失已加密的訊息與資料。",
+ "You can also set up Secure Backup & manage your keys in Settings.": "您也可以在設定中設定安全備份並管理您的金鑰。",
+ "Set up Secure backup": "設定安全備份",
+ "Set a Security Phrase": "設定安全密語",
+ "Confirm Security Phrase": "確認安全密語",
+ "Save your Security Key": "儲存您的安全金鑰"
}