diff --git a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
index 6a95c64ce3..8cbc116daf 100644
--- a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
+++ b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
@@ -39,7 +39,7 @@
"Cryptography": "加密",
"Current password": "當前密碼",
"/ddg is not a command": "/ddg 不是一個命令",
- "Deactivate Account": "銷毀賬號",
+ "Deactivate Account": "關閉帳號",
"Deactivate my account": "銷毀我的帳號",
"Decrypt %(text)s": "解密 %(text)s",
"Decryption error": "解密出錯",
@@ -1524,7 +1524,6 @@
"Account management": "帳號管理",
"2018 theme": "2018 主題",
"Deactivating your account is a permanent action - be careful!": "停用您的帳號是永久動作,請小心!",
- "Deactivate Account": "關閉帳號",
"For help with using Riot, click here.": "對於使用 Riot 的說明,點選這裡。",
"For help with using Riot, click here or start a chat with our bot using the button below.": "對於使用 Riot 的說明,點選這裡或是使用下面的按鈕開始與我們的機器人聊天。",
"Chat with Riot Bot": "與 Riot 機器人聊天",
@@ -1734,5 +1733,44 @@
"This homeserver does not support login using email address.": "此家伺服器不支援使用電子郵件地址登入。",
"Guest access is disabled on this homeserver.": "訪客存取權已在此家伺服器上停用。",
"Registration has been disabled on this homeserver.": "註冊已在此家伺服器上停用。",
- "Unable to query for supported registration methods.": "無法查詢支援的註冊方法。"
+ "Unable to query for supported registration methods.": "無法查詢支援的註冊方法。",
+ "Show recent room avatars above the room list (refresh to apply changes)": "在聊天室清單上顯示最近的聊天室大頭貼(重新整理以套用變更)",
+ "Allow Peer-to-Peer for 1:1 calls": "允許一對一通話時的點對點",
+ "Are you sure? You will lose your encrypted messages if your keys are not backed up properly.": "您確定嗎?如果您的金鑰沒有正確備份的話,您將會遺失您的加密訊息。",
+ "Encrypted messages are secured with end-to-end encryption. Only you and the recipient(s) have the keys to read these messages.": "加密訊息是使用端到端加密。只有您和接收者才有金鑰可以閱讀這些訊息。",
+ "Restore from Backup": "從備份復原",
+ "This device is backing up your keys. ": "此裝置正在備份您的金鑰。 ",
+ "This device is not backing up your keys.": "此裝置並未備份您的金鑰。",
+ "Back up your keys before signing out to avoid losing them.": "在登出前備份您的金鑰以避免遺失它們。",
+ "Use key backup": "使用金鑰備份",
+ "Your keys are not being backed up from this device.": "您的金鑰並未從此裝置上備份。",
+ "Start using Key Backup": "開始使用金鑰備份",
+ "Default theme": "預設主題",
+ "Credits": "感謝",
+ "Use Key Backup": "使用金鑰備份",
+ "Never lose encrypted messages": "永不遺失加密訊息",
+ "Messages in this room are secured with end-to-end encryption. Only you and the recipient(s) have the keys to read these messages.": "此聊天室中的訊息已使用端到端加密。只有您和接收者有金鑰可以閱讀這些訊息。",
+ "Securely back up your keys to avoid losing them. Learn more.": "安全地備份您的金鑰以避免遺失它們。更多資訊。",
+ "Not now": "不是現在",
+ "Don't ask me again": "不要再問我",
+ "Nothing appearing? Not all clients support interactive verification yet. .": "沒有出現東西?不是所有客戶端都支援互動式驗證。。",
+ "I don't want my encrypted messages": "我不想要我的加密訊息",
+ "Manually export keys": "手動匯出金鑰",
+ "You'll lose access to your encrypted messages": "您將會失去對您的加密訊息的存取權",
+ "Are you sure you want to sign out?": "您想要登出嗎?",
+ "If you run into any bugs or have feedback you'd like to share, please let us know on GitHub.": "如果您遇到臭蟲或是想要與我們分享一些回饋,請讓我們在 GitHub 上知道。",
+ "Warning: you should only set up key backup from a trusted computer.": "警告:您應該只從信任的電腦設定金鑰備份。",
+ "Hide": "隱藏",
+ "We'll store an encrypted copy of your keys on our server. Protect your backup with a passphrase to keep it secure.": "我們將會在我們的伺服器上儲存一份加密過的您的金鑰副本。使用通關密語保護您的備份以保障其安全。",
+ "For maximum security, this should be different from your account password.": "為了最強的安全性,這應該與您的帳號密碼不一樣。",
+ "Set up with a Recovery Key": "使用復原金鑰設定",
+ "Please enter your passphrase a second time to confirm.": "請再次輸入您的通關密語以確認。",
+ "Your recovery key is a safety net - you can use it to restore access to your encrypted messages if you forget your passphrase.": "您的復原金鑰是安全網,如果您忘記您的通關密語的話,您還可以使用它來復原您對加密訊息的存取權。",
+ "Keep your recovery key somewhere very secure, like a password manager (or a safe)": "把您的復原金鑰放在安全的地方,像是密碼管理員(或保險箱)",
+ "Your keys are being backed up (the first backup could take a few minutes).": "您的金鑰正在備份(第一次備份會花費數分鐘)。",
+ "Okay": "好",
+ "Secure your backup with a passphrase": "使用通關密語保障您備份的安全",
+ "Confirm your passphrase": "確認您的通關密語",
+ "Recovery key": "復原金鑰",
+ "Success!": "成功!"
}