Translated using Weblate (Chinese (Traditional))

Currently translated at 100.0% (2289 of 2289 strings)

Translation: Riot Web/matrix-react-sdk
Translate-URL: https://translate.riot.im/projects/riot-web/matrix-react-sdk/zh_Hant/
pull/21833/head
Jeff Huang 2020-04-17 02:11:33 +00:00 committed by Weblate
parent 5bcf383767
commit 7a4442c52b
1 changed files with 25 additions and 1 deletions

View File

@ -2365,5 +2365,29 @@
"Use your other device to continue…": "使用您其他的裝置繼續……",
"Syncing...": "正在同步……",
"Signing In...": "正在登入……",
"If you've joined lots of rooms, this might take a while": "如果您已加入很多聊天室,這可能需要一點時間"
"If you've joined lots of rooms, this might take a while": "如果您已加入很多聊天室,這可能需要一點時間",
"If you cancel now, you won't complete your operation.": "如果您現在取消,您將無法完成您的操作。",
"Enable cross-signing to verify per-user instead of per-session": "啟用交叉簽章可以使用者為單位進行驗證,而非驗證每個工作階段",
"Keep recovery passphrase in memory for this session": "在此工作階段中將復原通關密語保留在記憶體中",
"Verify other session": "驗證其他工作階段",
"Unable to access secret storage. Please verify that you entered the correct recovery passphrase.": "無法存取秘密儲存空間。請驗證您是否輸入正確的復原通關密語。",
"<b>Warning</b>: You should only do this on a trusted computer.": "<b>警告</b>:您應該只在信任的電腦上做這件事。",
"Access your secure message history and your cross-signing identity for verifying other sessions by entering your recovery passphrase.": "透過輸入您的復原通關密語存取您的安全訊息歷史與您的交叉簽章身份來驗證其他工作階段。",
"If you've forgotten your recovery passphrase you can <button1>use your recovery key</button1> or <button2>set up new recovery options</button2>.": "如果您忘記您的復原通關密語,您可以<button1>使用您的復原金鑰</button1>或<button2>設定新的復原選項</button2>。",
"Backup could not be decrypted with this recovery key: please verify that you entered the correct recovery key.": "備份無法使用此復原金鑰解密:請驗證您是否輸入正確的復原金鑰。",
"Backup could not be decrypted with this recovery passphrase: please verify that you entered the correct recovery passphrase.": "備份無法使用此復原通關密語解密:請驗證您是否輸入正確的復原通關密語。",
"If you cant access one, <button>use your recovery key or recovery passphrase.</button>": "如果您無法存取,<button>請使用您的復原金鑰或復原通關密語。</button>",
"Great! This recovery passphrase looks strong enough.": "很好!這個復原通關密語看起來夠強。",
"Set a recovery passphrase to secure encrypted information and recover it if you log out. This should be different to your account password:": "設定復原通關密語以保護您的加密資訊並在您登出時復原它。且應該要與您的帳號密碼不同:",
"Enter a recovery passphrase": "輸入復原通關密語",
"Back up encrypted message keys": "備份加密訊息金鑰",
"Enter your recovery passphrase a second time to confirm it.": "再次輸入您的復原通關密語以確認。",
"Confirm your recovery passphrase": "確認您的復原通關密語",
"Your recovery key is a safety net - you can use it to restore access to your encrypted messages if you forget your recovery passphrase.": "您的復原金鑰是安全網 - 如果您忘記您的復原通關密語的話,您可以用它來恢復您對加密訊息的存取權。",
"Confirm recovery passphrase": "確認復原通關密語",
"We'll store an encrypted copy of your keys on our server. Secure your backup with a recovery passphrase.": "我們將會在我們的伺服器上儲存一份您金鑰的加密副本。使用復原通關密語以保護您的備份。",
"Enter a recovery passphrase...": "輸入復原通關密語……",
"Please enter your recovery passphrase a second time to confirm.": "請再次輸入您的復原通關密語以確認。",
"Repeat your recovery passphrase...": "再次輸入您的復原通關密語……",
"Secure your backup with a recovery passphrase": "使用復原通關密語保護您的備份"
}